posted Apr 5, 2017, 3:16 PM by AHS Webmaster
Block A Schedule
- Congratulations to the instrumental and vocal music departments for their wonderful CMEA performances over the past two weekends! Concert choir scored an excellent, Treble chamber & Chamber singers both scored unanimous superiors; Symphonic band, Wind ensemble, and the high school orchestra also all scored unanimous superiors! Thank you for your hard work!
- Cougar Swim Team- 3:30 pm today: Cheer for our swimmers TODAY at the last Home Meet of the season! Today we celebrate: Anya Cheng, April Elder-Ernst, Jared Ferguson, Emily Ho, Claire Horner, Tanan Javkhlantugs, Jasmine Khamenian, William Kim, Nick Rynhoud, Nick Scott, Niles Shyu, Matthew Silva, Tenzin Tsering, Sofia Vanderlaan, Michael Wang, Sarah XU, and Amuunaa Zulkhuu. Go Cougars!
College and Career:
- Attention Students taking the AP Language exam. We will be holding a review session on Thursday, 4/6 from 6 – 7:30pm in room 109A. We will be covering the multiple choice section and rhetorical analysis essay. Attendance is optional. More details about a second review session after break.
- Latino Seniors, please sign up for Latina Graduation if you haven’t done so. Contact miss Valadez-Soto for information.
- Cougars: This is the last week to make the Graduate for Mas pledge. Will we win $500 or $1,000? It all depends on you… So, go to getschooled.com to register and complete the attendance badge today!
- Seniors: Berkeley City College will be in the Little Theater, Thursday April 6th during lunch to discuss how to register, enroll in classes, placement tests and how to transfer to a 4 year university. If you plan to go to a different community college, still come because the process of applying is the same for all community colleges.
Clubs and Teams:
- Speech and Debate will have a bake sale Thursday after school! Stop by for some yummy cupcakes and brownies!
- Best Buddies Spring Event, Thursday, April 6th, Lunchtime in Room 219.
- One Heart Thursday at Lunch in Room 211.
- Boys Golf @ 2:15
- Boys/Girls Swimming @ 2:30
- Boys Tennis @ 2:45
- Baseball Team Pictures @ 3:30