posted Mar 3, 2017, 8:50 PM by PTSA Moderator
- The first review session for the 2017 AP Comparative Government exam will be held at 7pm on Monday evening, 6 March, in Room 207 of Albany High School.
College and Career
- The Annual Albany Police Activities League Scholarship Application is now available in the counseling office for graduating seniors who will be attending four year college or any other post-high school training program. More information can be found on the AHS website.
- On Sunday, March 5th from 9am-3pm, Kaplan will be hosting free Online prep sessions to help students get ready for the SAT on March 11th. For more information and to sign up, visit www.kaptest.com/Prepathon.
- Join us on Monday, March 6th at 7pm for a Parent/Student Ed talk about Community Colleges as a great option after high school graduation. Several speakers, including AHS Counselor Diane Peterson, will discuss the California Community college system, its relationship/transfer process with the State College and UC system, cost and benefits. The meeting will be held in the AHS library and is open to both students and parents at any grade level. Please RSVP to Theresa Bittner, PTSA President, at email@example.com so we can ensure enough seating.
- Will YOU be part of the SIXTH GENERATION of Bay Area Youth Ambassadors? If you want to join Amigos Youth Ambassadors Program, visit: AmigosInternational.org to apply. The deadline is Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
- College and University admissions representative visits have begun again… Next week we will have The Evergreen State College. Check Naviance for dates, times, and locations. Sign-up in the counseling office.
Clubs and Teams
- Come to Biology Club on Tuesday at lunch in room 306 – we will be holding elections for next years’ officers! Biology club – Tuesday – lunch – Room 306!
- Black Student Union meeting this Wednesday in Room 104!