posted Jan 21, 2017, 2:22 PM by PTSA Moderator
Schedule this week
Tuesday January 24
8:10 - 10:08 1° Final
10:08 - 10:23 Break
10:28 - 12:26 3° Final
Wednesday January 25
8:10 - 10:08 2° Final
10:08 - 10:23 Break
10:28 - 12:26 4° Final
- Seniors: you have until Wednesday to verify your diploma name. If you haven’t already done so please check with your advisory teacher. If your advisory teacher no longer has the list please stop by the main office to verify.
- Monday February 6th counselors will present information about selecting courses for next year to 9th -11th grade students in the Little Theater . Students, please go straight to the Little Theater. Do not report to your class. Period 3: 11th grade Period 4: 10th grade Period 5: 9th grade
- Students needing a schedule change must complete a change request form and bring it to the counseling office at the time designated for your grade (1/25 or 1/26 after finals). Forms are available after school in the main office. Further instructions and details about the process may be found in front of the counseling office. Good luck with finals!
- Human Contact Club brings you the contact word of the day: traipse – to walk or move slowly or reluctantly.
- Interested in learning about the process of film-making? Attend the FREE event hosted by local filmmaker, Waylon Bacon, on Jan 27 at the Albany Community Center from 6:00pm – 8:30pm. There will be free popcorn.
College and Career
- Attention Seniors: Looking for free money for college? The Berkeley Kiwanis Scholarship application is now available in the Counseling Office. Don’t miss this opportunity! Scholarship money ranges from $500 to $12,000 each. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, February 28th.
- Hey Cougars! Round 2 of the Graduate for Mas challenge starts today, so go to getschooled.com to sign up now! Let's see if we can beat out El Cerrito and Berkeley high schools to be the best in our region.
- Looking for free SAT prep? Sign-up at bit.ly/AHSPTPS17. Classes start after finals so, register today!
Clubs and Teams
- Interested in participating on a spring sports team? Then be sure to complete your online athletic registration by Thursday, Feb. 2nd at 3:00pm. Current medical forms must be uploaded to your athletic registration…no hard copies will be accepted. If you already played on an AHS sports team this year, then just log on to your registration account and update your registration for the sport you want to play. Athletic registration information can be found at GoAlbanyAthletics.org