posted Mar 31, 2017, 4:42 PM by PTSA Moderator
- Attention dancers! Albany Dance Company is looking for new members for the 2017-2018 school year! Auditions will be held Monday, April 3rd and Tuesday, April 4th at 3:45pm in the Multipurpose room. Email Mrs. Baker or stop by to see her for more information.
- Why did the pescatarian join the swim team? Because they like swimming meets! Join AHS swim team (and eat other meats) at Chipotle this Wednesday from 4pm -9pm for their fundraiser! Don’t forget to pick up after in the Main Office!
College and Career
- The fifth review session for the AP Comparative Government exam will be held tonight at 7pm in Room 207.
- Seniors: Berkeley City College will be in the Little Theater, Thursday April 6th during lunch to discuss how to register, enroll in classes, placement tests and how to transfer to a 4 year university. If you plan to go to a different community college, still come because the process of applying is the same for all community colleges.
Clubs and Teams
- Best Buddies Spring Event, Thursday, April 6th, Lunchtime in Room 219.
- Bio Club Lunch Tuesday room 306 – Please bring glass jars and seeds for our experiment!
- Soccer without Borders club meets today at lunch in Room 109A.
- One Heart Thursday at Lunch in Room 211.