- IM11: The students will be able to examine, organize, and evaluate algebraic equations and problems to simplify and solve them correctly.
- IM12: Students will compare the dimensions of a figure to its area and
volume; Students will find and use angles of polygons.
- IM13: Students will be able to identify a linear function, graph the function, determine the linear equation given information about the line, and interpret the function to predict future outcomes.
- IM14: Students will be able to construct a plan to manipulate numerators and denominators to simplify and solve rational equations
- IM15: Students will be able to identify the characteristics of a quadratic equation, determine the best method for solving the equation and produce a graph depicting the equation as well as add, subtract, multiply, and divide quadratic expressions.