Block A Schedule
- Seniors: Graduation ticket distribution will be after school this week. Please check with the library and book room to see if you have any outstanding fines to clear before you can get your graduation tickets. Ticket distribution will be only at the end of the school day.
- Hey Seniors! We can't do Gradnight without YOU! Get your tickets now and secure your spot at this fun night! We need 100 students to sign up by May 31st to make this happen! Please stop by the office or go online to get your tickets today! Use password GoCougars at http://ahsgradnight2018.eventbrite.com
- Seniors attending the trip to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk tomorrow should be ready to board busses at 8:45 AM. We will return at 8 PM. Refunds will not be provided to students who miss the bus. We suggest clothing appropriate for the weather- it can be foggy. Lunch and rides are provided, but you may want to bring extra snacks or spending money. Students who are driving can stop by the attendance office to pick up a 50% discount coupon on parking fees. Please remember that all school rules for safety and respect apply and look for a complete agenda in your school email. Here's to a successful and fun trip!
College and Career
- AP Comparative Government course will be meeting on Tuesday, May 29th in Room 207 during lunch to discuss summer homework.
- 10th Graders: Do you intend to enroll in English 3 Honors next year? Be sure to attend the Mandatory informational session today, from 3:45 – 5:15 p.m. in the multiple purpose room. At the session, we will go over the skills and competencies you will need to complete the required summer reading work and be prepared for the start of the new year. Feel free to contact Ms. Edber or Mr. Rusich if you have any questions.
- AP Chemistry course will be meeting on Wednesday, May 30th in Room 303 during lunch to discuss summer homework.
- AP Art History will be meeting on Thursday, May 31st in Room 215 during lunch to discuss summer homework.
- AP Literature will be meeting on Friday, June 1st in Room M4 during lunch to discuss summer homework.
- AP Spanish Summer Homework Packets will be distributed in class this week to students currently enrolled in Spanish 4 with Ms. Ortega. Students NOT enrolled in Spanish 4 can pick them up from Profe in Room 213 at lunch or after school. Gracias!
Clubs and Team
- Best Buddies Final Party & Senior Send-Off is on Thursday, May 31st during lunch in Room 219.