Block B Schedule
- Monday, May 28th : Memorial Day, No School
- Principal Ritchie's Food For Thought: The term "Bravo Zulu" means "job well done" and this week, our Junior class of 2019 deserves this recognition for their outstanding participation and efforts on the SBAC tests. The pride that we have in these scores is well deserved as Albany High School has a long legacy of high achievement with those indicators. Remember that SBAC is only one indication of student success and more often, the true measure of a successful individual comes from those achievements, and choices, made outside of the classroom. Bravo Zulu class of 2019!
- Hey Seniors! We can't do Gradnight without YOU! Get your tickets now and secure your spot at this fun night! We need 100 students to sign up by May 31st to make this happen! Please stop by the office or go online to get your tickets today! Use password GoCougars at http://ahsgradnight2018.eventbrite.com
- Do you like money? We have some! You can have some too if you work for us. Come over to the Albany Aquatic Center and apply to work this summer so you can have some money too.
- Prom is right around the corner, June 2nd. Tickets will be sold again 5/21 – 5/25 for $95. Dance agreements and list of people who qualify for $5 off prom tickets because of Spring Fling are available on the leadership board.
- If you want a free planner, see Ms. Salas in the bookroom.
- Sell your used AP/SAT/ACT books and make money! Check your school email – the test prep book sale will be today during lunch in the gym.
College and Career
- EDSET course will be meeting on today during Advisory in Room M2 to discuss summer homework.
- AP Comparative Government course will be meeting on Tuesday, May 29th in Room 207 to discuss summer homework.
- 10th Graders: Do you intend to enroll in English 3 Honors next year? Be sure to attend the Mandatory informational session Tuesday, May 29, from 3:45 – 5:15 p.m. in the multiple purpose room. At the session, we will go over the skills and competencies you will need to complete the required summer reading work and be prepared for the start of the new year. Feel free to contact Ms. Edber or Mr. Rusich if you have any questions.
- Attention students signing up for AP and Honors courses for the 2018-19 school year. Rosters are now posted outside the Counseling Office. Please take note of the courses that have summer homework sessions.
- AP Chemistry course will be meeting on Wednesday, May 30th in Room 303 to discuss summer homework.
- Boys/Girls Track and Field @ All Day