Block A Schedule
- Wednesday, April 18th will be a Block B Assembly Schedule.
- Congratulations to the Albany High School Science Olympiad Team which finished their season last Saturday at the Northern California State Championships. They recorded their best season ever by earning the third place trophy! The team thanks all the coaches, volunteers, and faculty that supported them throughout the season.
- Last chance to pre-purchase yearbooks. Cost is $90 and checks can be written to AHS and given to Ms. Radford. Cut off date is Friday, April 28. Some books will be available for purchase during distribution days in June. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seniors: You might qualify for the Seal of Biliteracy, an award from the State of California and sponsored by AHS. These forms are available with your Foreign Language teachers and also in the Counseling Office. Please turn them in to the Counseling Office by April 27th.
College and Career
- Hey Cougars if you want to take placement test for Peralta community college for courses next fall or this summer TODAY is the deadline to sign up in the counseling office.
- Your counselors have set up a time just for you to take placement tests at BCC Thursday April 19th at 1pm. Please sign up in the counseling office by April 17th.
- In today's college visit line-up we have UC Santa Cruz. See Naviance for details.
Clubs and Teams
- Best Buddies Club Meeting Thursday, April 19th during lunch in Room 219. Bring in your signed permission slips for the Friendship Walk happening on April 21st.
- Come to Room 214B during lunch for Feminist Club!