Block B Schedule
- Next Week Schedule:
- Monday,3/12 Block B
- Tuesday, 3/13 Block A
- Wednesday, 3/14 Block B
- Thursday, 3/15 Block A
- Friday, 3/16 No School – Professional Development
- Three cheers to those that display courteous behavior in our Cougar Cafe! The staff truly appreciates your respectful practices. Please remember that your responsibilities are to clean up after yourselves and to not cut others in the line. When we all contribute to a respectful experience, we all benefit.
- 10th grade parent night is scheduled for Wednesday, March 14th from 7pm - 8:30pm in the LT Counselors will be presenting an overview of graduation requirements, 2 year and 4 year college requirements and ways to get involved.
- AHS Theater Ensemble presents Peter and the Starcatchers! Come see this famous prequel to Peter Pan at the Little Theater on Friday at 8:00pm, Saturday at 2:00pm and 8:00pm, and Sunday at 2:00pm. The cost is $10 for students/teachers and $15 for adults.
- Are you interested in taking Dance 2 next year for PE 2 or Fine Art credit? Come to auditions Wednesday, March 14 at 3 pm in the Multipurpose room! See posted flyers for more details.
Clubs and Teams
- UNICEF Club is meeting today at lunch in Room 211.
- Come support BSU this week in Room 104, Thursdays at lunch. Shirts will be sold and orders for special sizes can be placed with Ms. Swan.
- Come to Robotics Club at lunch in Room 310 to learn about our upcoming competition.
- All CIEE participants: If you still want to fundraise for your trip this summer, there is a mandatory meeting during lunch this Friday in Room 213 that you must attend.
- Boys JV Baseball @ 1:30