Block B Schedule
- Students: Albany Coming Together is looking for two students to be on the panel that reviews the District wide recommendations and helps move Albany forward with this important equity work. Meetings are once a month and stepping into this position would be a great opportunity for any student. For more information, please contact Principal Ritchie in the main office.
- The Spring Social Event of the Year is here! The Flashback Friday Dance will be from 6-10pm on Friday, March 16 at Memorial Hall. We’re selling tickets March 6-15 for $15, must bring signed dance agreement form. Join us for throwback bops and an unforgettable night of fun!
- Albany High will be the host site for the 2018 Div. IV boys/girls basketball championships this Saturday, March 3rd. Mr. Lopez is looking for a few responsible students to help with the admission table, shot clock & scoreboard. Students will get paid $50 for your work during the 2 games. Stop by the athletic office for more details.
- Don’t forget to turn in your permission slips to the athletic office if you plan on traveling with the boys basketball team to today’s basketball game at Campolindo H.S. Only the first 30 students to return their permission slip will be allowed to travel with the team on the bus. Admission will be FREE to all students riding the bus! The bus will depart at 4:30 SHARP so be sure to meet in front of the gym lobby entrance.
- Senior panos are here! If you ordered one you can pick it up in the attendance office.
- The Albany Choirs Program is having a boba sale this Thursday, March 1st! Bring your friends and enjoy some boba! The sale will either be in front of the art building or in the atrium depending on the weather.
College and Career
- The first review session for the 2018 AP Comparative Government exam will be held at 7 pm on Monday evening, 5 March, in Room 207.
Clubs and Teams
- The Model UN Club will meet Wednesday, February 28 at lunch in the Little Theater.
- Best Buddies Club Meeting will be held Thursday, March 1st lunchtime in Room 219.
- Calling all Key Clubbers to another meeting in Room 302 today!
- Bring Change to Mind Club meets today in Room 106. Come discuss National Eating Disorder Awareness Week!
- Boys/Girls Swimming @ 2p