Block A Schedule
- Sophomores and Juniors – PSAT Scores from the October 14 test have arrived. Please come to the counseling office to pick up your score report and test booklet which is a great study tool for the actual SAT. It also explains import
- Seniors: During Advisory on Wednesday, 1/10, you will be asked to verify the spelling of your name for your high school diploma. It is important that you verify since the computer does not always print your name the way it should appear on your diploma. There will be no changes made after 1/24.
- Don't miss the AHS Dance Department's Winter Showcase Thursday, January 11 at 7 pm and Friday, January 12 at 6:00 and 8:15 pm in the Little Theater. Come support your favorite dancers from Dance 1, Dance 2, and Albany Dance Company, . $5 donation appreciated.
College and Career
- Hey Cougars: Are you interested in exploring the historical and cultural aspects of Hip Hop and its effect on society and education? If so, you should attend Rock the (School) Bells! For details, visit rocktheschoolbells.com or see Ms. Burns in the Counseling Department.
Clubs and Teams
- There will be a swim team meeting during lunch on Wednesday, Jan. 10th in the wrestling room for anyone interested in participating in the swim team this season. Hope to see you there!
- Best Buddies Scavenger Hunt on Thursday, January 11th in Room 219 during lunch.
- The Model UN Club will meet Wednesday, January 10th at lunch in Room 207.
- Softball conditioning is every Tuesday and Wednesday in the weight training room with Ben from 6-7pm until the season starts in early February.
- Bake For Charity Club today at lunch in room 128 in the art building. Join us for Culinary Hacks from an experienced baker.
- Key Club meeting on Wednesday at lunch in Room 302.
- Hapa Club meeting on Tuesday at lunch in Room 218. The t-shirt design will be revealed!
- Girls Varsity Soccer @ 2:00
- Freshman Boys Basketball @ 2:45
- JV Boys Soccer @ 2:45