Block A Schedule
- Don't miss the AHS Dance Department's Winter Showcase Thursday, January 11 at 7 pm and Friday, January 12 at 6:00 and 8:15 pm in the Little Theater. Come support your favorite dancers from Dance 1, Dance 2, and Albany Dance Company, . $5 donation appreciated.
- A jump drive was found in the library. Come to the attendance office to claim it.
College and Career
- The East Bay Regional Park District is holding it's 4th Annual Youth Job Fair on January 27th at Richmond Memorial Auditorium, for upcoming summer jobs. Anyone with an interested in working in the great outdoors, with children, around aquatics, and ensuring public safety should attend. Lunch will be provided for free. For more information visit EBparks.org.
Clubs and Teams
- There will be an informational meeting for anyone interested in playing football next year on Tuesday, Jan. 16th in the Wresting Room. Be sure to show up and meet the new coach!
- Best Buddies Scavenger Hunt on today in Room 219 during lunch.
- Come to an informational meeting on Lockheed Martin’s CodeQuest on Friday, January 12th in Room 310 during lunch.
- Want to stay woke? Then come to BSU! We meet every Thursday at lunch in Room 104. We’re planning for an assembly and Black History Month. You do not have to be black to join.
- Varsity Boys Soccer @ 2:00
- JV Boys Soccer @ 2:45
- Freshman Boys Basketball @ 2:45