- One of the staff bathrooms on the third floor has been converted into a student-use all gender single stall bathroom. It is available to anyone and everyone who would like to use it and it does not require a staff key. More information will be posted on the bulletin board in front of the main office. If there are any questions, Principal Ritchie or Senior Jack Morton can help. Please be respectful of the space and responsible with this restroom, thank you
College and Career
- Attention Students and staff: planning for Career Day 2017 is underway! If your parent or partner has an interesting occupation, or you know any local professionals that would be interested in presenting to AHS, please send them to bit.ly/AHScd17 to complete the Speaker Interest form.
- Hey Seniors: Financial aid night is on Wednesday, September 27th from 7:00-8:30pm in the Little Theater. Financial Aid applies to 4 year college/universities, community colleges and career training schools. Don’t miss out on hearing about how to pay for your future.
- In this week’s college visit line-up we have: John Hopkins on Tuesday, Colby, U. Pac & Goucher on Wednesday, and Marist on Friday. Sign-up in the Counseling Department.
Clubs and Teams
- Online winter sports registration will take place from Oct. 1 at 8am – Nov. 2 at 3pm. If you already played a sport this year, you still need to update your athletic registration for the sport you’d like to play. Don’t forget to upload your medical form to your online account. No hard copies accepted. Online registration can be found at GoAlbanyAthletics.org
- Math club will be held today in Room 313.
- This Tuesday there will be a Sharetea boba Sale to fundraise for Ptp!
- Albany Animal Shelter Club meets today in Room 218!
- Join Biology Club meeting Tuesday at lunch in Room 306.
- Soccer Without Borders Club meets today at lunch in Room 218!
- First Hapa Club meeting of the year on Tuesday at lunch in Room 218, there will be food!
- To all members of the Science Olympiad Club, please remember that we are meeting Monday, after school, in Room 201.
- Are you interested in playing on the JV/V girls soccer team this year? If so, there will be a mandatory meeting for all interested students on Monday, Sept. 25th after school at 3:45 in Room 309. See you there!
- Girls Tennis @ 2:00