Block A Schedule
- Seniors - Want to see or change your senior portrait for the yearbook? See Ms. Radford on Friday at lunch in room 206.
- Seniors: Achievers will be coming on Wednesday,12/13 during lunch to take cap and gown orders.
- Wish to be a patron of the arts and support your peers AND be provided with “premium” quality musical entertainment? Come hear the Jazz Band perform at Acalanes High School on Thursday, December 7th, the Orchestra in the Little Theater on Tuesday, December 12th, and the Bands in the Little Theater on Thursday, December 14th! All concerts are FREE and start at 7pm!
- Need lotion? Come down to the Venture Store for our Cozy Season Sale, where we have lotion for $1.50. As well as other things so you can stay cozy!
- Auditions for Peter and the Starcatchers will be Monday, December 11 and Tuesday, December 12th afterschool in the choir room. For more information ask Millie Kaufman, Erolina Kamburova, Oliver Kampman, Scout Olip Booth, Natalie Kreter-Killian or Maria Krashna.
Clubs and Teams
- There will be an informational meeting today during lunch in the wrestling room for all those interested in participating on the track and field team this spring. Hope to see you there!
- Best Buddies Club Meeting today during lunch in Room 219.
- BSU, Thursdays Room 104! Bake Sale on Friday, December 8th!
- Come to Mr. Morris’s room 310 at lunch on Friday to learn more about engineering and robotics from Pioneers in Engineering, a student outreach from UC Berkeley!
- Buy baked goods and support STEM Club Thursday afterschool!
- Come to One Heart’s meeting today in Room 211. There will be food and we will discuss the purpose of life.
- Key is selling Winter Wonder candy Cards starting 12/7 through Tuesday 12/12! Santa will deliver your message along with a treat!
- 3 on 3 basketball starts on Tuesday. If you have a team, come to the gym at the start of lunch.
- Girls Varsity Basketball @ 1:30pm
- Girls Varsity Soccer @ 2:00
- Boy’s Wrestling @ 2:45
- Boy’s JV soccer @ 2:45
- Boy’s Varsity Basketball @ 2:45