Block B Schedule
- Seniors have three weeks to order Senior Panoramic pictures. Order forms are in the attendance office and orders must be placed by 11/17.
- What is a pigeon melon? Why are those birds talking to us? Will we ever escape the control of adults and be able to explore the world? Get answers to these questions by seeing AHS Theatre Ensemble's Bustown, this Thursday through Sunday. Tickets at the door or at bustown.brownpapertickets.com.
College and Career
- Seniors Free Drop College Application help has started. For the month of November every Monday room 310 after school, Tues/Thurs at lunch in counseling office.
- Attention Jrs. & Srs., ages 16 and up, tomorrow is the last day to submit your District Attorney's Justice Academy applications. By participating in DAJA you'll get great experience learning from and working with politicians, lawyers, and other professionals throughout the justice system. Pick up an application from Ms. Parrott in the Counseling Office.
- Today's UBC information session has been canceled. Tomorrow, Washington State University will in the Counseling Office Conference Room at 8:15. Register in Naviance and RSVP to the e-mailed invitation for admittance.
Clubs and Teams
- Wanna try out for a winter sport. Girls/Boys basketball, girls/boys soccer, and boys/girls wrestling tryouts will be taken place today and will be taking place all week! Make sure you have completed your online athletic registration and come tryout!
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays: Intramural basketball. Get teams of 3 for tournament.
- Best Buddies Club Picture Day,Thursday, November 9th. Pls. come right at the beginning of lunch and meet us at the Amphitheater steps outside in the courtyard.
- Come to Room 106 for Bring Change to Mind club where you can help write Christmas cards to a child suffering from cancer.
- Albany Key Club will be meeting today in Room 302! See you there!
- Gender Sexuality Alliance meets today at lunch in Room 109A to discuss experiences in Albany.
- Jewish Student Union will be meeting today at lunch in Room 314.
- The Model UN Club will meet today at lunch in the Little Theater; Stanford debates, bring your speeches!
- Attention all track athletes, interested in pre-season workout? Meet in the Gym lobby during lunch on Thursday.