Block A Schedule
- Seniors: There will be a mandatory Senior meeting on Wednesday, October 4th during Advisory in the gym. Please go to your Advisory class first so teacher can take attendance, then go to the gym.
- Senior Portrait retakes will be held in the library on Monday, October 16- Wednesday, October 18. This is the Last Chance for portraits on campus. Please see the attendance office or Ms. Radford in 206 if you are uncertain of your scheduled appointment.
College and Career
- Seniors applying to C.S.U. school, you need to attend our C.S.U. tips onhow to fill out the application this Wednesday, October 4th at lunch in the Little Theater.
- Do you need cash for college? If so, you should attend the free Fafsa workshop tomorrow at 6:30pm in the Library. Register in the College App Planning Section of the Albany High website.
- In today’s college visit line-up: we have Menlo College, Oberlin College, Case Western Reserve University, and University of Oregon holding information sessions in the Counseling Office Conference Room throughout the day. Check the Counseling Department Bulletin Board for details.
- Want to travel during Spring Break? Interested in Envornmental Leadership and Cultural Exchange? Attend the Global Student Embassy info. Session on Thursday at lunch in the Counseling Office Conference Room.
Clubs and Teams
- Online winter sports registration will take place from Oct. 1 at 8am – Nov. 2 at 3pm. If you already played a sport this year, you still need to update your athletic registration for the sport you’d like to play. Don’t forget to upload your medical form to your online account. No hard copies accepted. Online registration can be found at GoAlbanyAthletics.org
- Best Buddies Club Meeting during lunch in Room 219 on Thursday, October 5th.
- Conexion Latina Club second meeting will be held today at Room 212 during Lunch.
- Bake for Charity Club today at lunch in Room 128 in the art building.
- Albany High Muggle Studies will be meeting tomorrow at lunch in Room 110.
- Key Club meets Wednesday at lunch in Room 302!
- G.S.A. meets this Wednesday at lunch in Room 109A!
- Girls Golf @ 1:45
- Girls Tennis @ 2:15
- Boys/Girls Cross Country @ 2:15