Block B Schedule
- Principal Ritchie's Friday food for thought: I'm looking forward to sharing next week's homecoming with the Albany High community. This is a great way for school spirit to bring us together as Cougars with respectful competition. Remember that even if your class is hungry for a win, the best outcome ever is when all players walk of the field with dignity. Thank you in advance for a safe and responsible homecoming week!
- It’s Homecoming Week! Be sure to get counted in the right location. Freshman will be counted at the flagpole, Sophomores by the portables, Juniors by the tennis courts, and Seniors at the amphitheater steps. See the giant calendar in the atrium for dress-up days. Have a fun and safe week!
- Flex Tutoring has started! Mondays through Thursdays come down to the Atrium under the stairs at the beginning of lunch to receive FREE tutoring from your fellow Cougars. Ask Mr. McNally if you have questions.
- Albany High will be collecting donations for the families affected by the Napa & Sonoma County Fires. Please dropany donations- toiletries including feminine products, soap, toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo, new underwear, new socks, etc. – to the Flex office next to the stairs in the Main Atrium.
- Do you want 10% off your venture products? Come to prelims and catch a wristband to receive 10% off your homecoming purchases.
- Swing by Venture for your Homecoming products! Affordable, cute, and convenient. Come down to the gym lobby and check it out.
- Make up pictures are here. Pick them up in the Attendance Office!
College and Career
- Risd- Rode Island School of Art and Design is coming to Ms. Bradley's room 126 on Tuesday 1st period. If you would like to attend please see Ms. Bradley for a pass.
- In today's college visit line-up, we have University of Chicago. Next week we welcome... Concordia, Rutgers, Colorado, Willamette, Lewis & Clark, Columbia, Mills, USC and NYU. Sign-up and see details in Naviance.
- Attention Jrs. & Srs., The due date for the District Attorney's Justice Academy applications is fast approaching. DAJA is a great learning and working experience for those of you interested in pursuing the study of, and/or careers in, politics, social justice, law, and the justice system. Pick up an application from the Counseling Office today!
- Hey 10th and 11th graders College Information Night is October 25th is from 7pm to 9pm in little theater. Check your school email for more detail regarding specific workshops.
Clubs and Teams
- Come to the Latina Club bakesale afterschool and help raise money for Puerto Rico.
- Come to Robotics Club today at lunch in Room 310.