We need middle school & high school rockers, hip hop artists & rappers!
We are building our lineup and it could include you! We are looking for the best HIGH SCHOOL and MIDDLE SCHOOL bands to showcase their talents in an exciting music festival environment.
Cobrachella is Albany Middle School's Music & Arts Festival on Saturday, May 12 from 3-7pm. We will have a lineup of 8-9 bands comprised of middle and high school musicians. About 500 people attended Cobrachella last year, and we expect about the same this year. In addition to live music and great props & decorations, there are booths selling merchandise, t-shirts, graffiti hats, henna tattoos, caricatures, food, candy, games, and more. You can see some photos from past events at www.cobrachella.com or https://www.instagram.com/ams_cobrachella/.
WHAT: Cobrachella Arts & Music Festival
WHEN: Saturday, May 12 from 3 to 7pm
WHERE: Albany Middle School
- Submit a video of your band by clicking "Call For Bands" at: http://www.cobrachella.com
- Deadline for submission is April 13th.
- All submissions received by the deadline will be considered.
- Clean versions of songs only, please.
- Sets run for up to 20 minutes.
- Bands will not be compensated, but will receive backstage access alto food & drinks - and exposure to lots of new fans!
- For more information, email us!